My most rewarding moments occur while giving substance to ideas through meaningful solutions and iconic designs for the end user experience.
I am an experienced product design and development leader within the outdoor sporting goods and consumer electronics categories. I have had the privilege to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of brands such as Wilson Sporting Goods, Thomson Consumer Electronics, Stanley Black & Decker, Oakley, Plano Molding, Barnett Crossbows, Umarex USA, Gamo, Wildgame Innovations, Zebco Brands and Red Devil.
During my free time I am a 3D printing hobbyist, outdoorsman and transportation design contributor for Charles Bombardier.
HONORS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Concept Design featured on Wired.com
- Concept Design featured on Forbes.com
- Product Design featured on Keyshot.com
- Featured in Coroflot’s Industrial Design Talent Showcase
- Best Buy / Outdoor Life
- Best of Show / International Convention of Allied Sportfshing Trades
- Best of the Best / Field & Stream
- Best New Item / Walmart
- NPR Interview / 3D Printing & Rapid Manufacturing Trends
- 1st Place / EDPA Exhibit Design
- 9 Patents / Design & Utility
- New flagship product design resulted in product line expansion into new markets and 250% increase in annual sales over previous platform with $16.2 million of incremental growth during first two years of launch.